On Day 6 of our Hong Kong trip, SFA hosted a farewell dinner for the Student Ambassadors and The SAP Hong Kong (SFA) Team. The parents of our SFA buddies, plus the SFA school staff, joined us too. After dinner, we have little interaction games as well as a camp fire to end the night. I believe it’s the 1st time the Student Ambassadors had a campfire under the cool 15 degree weather!
Soon, it was the final day in Hong Kong. We gathered once again at SFA’s school hall, where all gathered to wish one another farewell. It was a joyous event, as all of us enjoyed our stay in Hong Kong and treasured the friendship bonds over the past 7 days.
The SAP Hong Kong (SFA) Team would like to thank the following:
- The SFA school management committee, teachers, Parents Support Group and staff for their hospitality,
- the SFA pupils and their parents for hosting our Student Ambassadors,
- GStar Travel and their Hong Kong counterparts for their good service rendered to us,
- Parents of our Student Ambassadors who supported the SAP programme and The SAP Hong Kong (SFA) Team,
- and lastly, SQPS school management committee, teachers and staff who are involved in the SAP Hong Kong (SFA).
This blog will be updated occasionally, with the latest news and journal articles from our Shuqunites. Do come back and have a look!
See you in 2012, SFA!
The SAP Hong Kong (SFA) Team